To celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, World Heart Beat, supported by Enable and Wandsworth Council will be providing free music entertainment for the Big Jubilee Lunch on Sunday 5th of June.
The event will provide free live music and entertainment for the Wandsworth community as they celebrate the collective history of the 70th anniversary of the Queen’s coronation.
The free lunchtime music entertainment will take place across Wandsworth at Battersea Park, Wandsworth Common, Tooting Common, Furzedown Recreation Ground and Coronation Gardens.
‘Let’s Create’ Jubilee Fund
Thanks to a grant given by Arts Council England’s ‘Let’s Create’ Jubilee Fund, World Heart Beat will provide a series of music education workshops to local primary schools within Wandsworth, culminating on the event day with performances from the participants.
So, come along and check out the green spaces in Wandsworth – find your perfect spot and enjoy the musical performances from our young musicians and artists!
All you need to do is bring your friends, the picnic rug, the Coronation chicken sandwiches and kick back and enjoy day…
Perform in our Piano Party!
If you’d like to perform in our Piano Party in Coronation Gardens, please email email@example.com. All ages (5-25 yrs) and levels of experience are welcome. Simply choose your favourite piece and enjoy the admiration from the crowd!
- Battersea Park (12:30 until 2:00pm) – World Heart Beat Music Academy
- Tooting Common (12:15 until 1:30pm) – Raj Heer and Alok Verma
- Wandsworth Common (12:00 until 1:00pm) – New Orleans Second Line Marching Band
- Furzedown Recreation Ground (12:30 until 2:00pm) – Rebecca Wing’s Jazz Band
- Coronation Gardens (12:00 until 2:00pm) – World Heart Beat Music Academy Piano Party