Opening in September…
From September 2020, in line with government Covid-19 guidelines, we are hoping to see many of our young musicians carrying out face-to-face music learning at World Heart Beat.
- World Heart Beat Music Academy in Wandsworth will continue to be thoroughly cleaned before and after lessons, including door handles, surfaces and plugs.
- Large instruments which are shared, for example, double bass, cello and keyboards, will be wiped down and thoroughly cleaned prior to and after lessons.
- We will ensure to ventilate the rooms and hand sanitiser gel will be provided before entering.
- According to the latest guidance, there will be greater distancing (3m) for those working with singers, wind and brass players.
- We will continue to offer online music lessons for those who prefer to continue their music learning this way.
Please bear with us…
Of course, we are all familiar with the need for government guidelines and regulations to be reviewed and revised regularly. We will do our very best to keep any changes that may impact the learning of our young musicians up to date – keep a look out on our website for any news.
Understanding that this is an uncertain time for us all, if you do feel that there’s any way, no matter how small, that you can offer support in the form of a donation please do support us.
On behalf of all the World Heart Beat team we want to thank you all for your ongoing support and understanding during these difficult times.
We wish you all a very happy summer.
Every donation helps us support young people during this pandemic. Our online activities continue to give them something to look forward to, a positive focus and social interaction — vital in these challenging times.