Are you aged 15 – 25 years and want to join our HeartBeat Collective?
We are looking for a group of 6 – 8 World Heart Beat musicians who are dedicated, enthusiastic and committed musicians! A love of music, and the desire to make a positive impact on your community is all the attitude and experience you need.
We would like all members to be part of the collective for at least one calendar year. As this is a voluntary position, we can cover travel expenses.
Would you like to:
- Have your say on the future of World Heart Beat
- Shape the future of World Heart Beat by bringing your freshest ideas of new things we can do, and ways to improve what we already do
- Represent your community – by being a voice for your peers, as well as speaking publicly about your time at World Heart Beat, advocating for us and celebrating the work we all do together
By taking part in HeartBeat Collective you will:
- Gain confidence is sharing ideas and opinions in a group setting
- Develop public speaking skills and facilitation skills
- Set your CV apart from others by displaying leadership and ambitious qualities
- Make a positive contribution to the WHB community
When and where:
We will meet at World Heart Beat, 58 Kimber Rd, London SW18 4PP or nearby.
Dates of sessions are:
- Thursday 26 March
- Wednesday 20 May
- Wednesday 15 July
- Wednesday 10 September
- Thursday 5 November
How to apply?
Simply register your interest here by Monday 16 March 2020. Liz Coomb, Project Manager will then be in touch on Wednesday 18 March to arrange next steps
Support / Any Questions: Liz Coomb, Project Manager (freelance) for WHB will be your main point of contact for any queries or concerns – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with her on email@example.com.